Saturday, August 12, 2006

Girls and Laughter

Last night I was able to take a break from packing and go scrappin with some of my dear friends. In 6 hours I only did 6 pages. In the beginning, I could crank them out, but not now. I'm too busy laughing with intermitten snorts. It felt good. Laughter really does reduce stress. The sound of laughter brings joy. The night before I was in the car with 2 of my princesses and their friends. They were singing along with one ipod and were definitely not in key. It was a wonderful sound though. It made me remember singing songs with my friends in the car when I was their age. I said a prayer thanking God for sweet parents who tolerated the "sweet sound" of their angels. Later that evening you could hear bursts of laughter all through the house. I was on the phone with my mom and the laughter touched her as well. You could hear the pleasure in her voice as she asked who was laughing and why. It was one of those moments when I felt so blessed and thankful to be a mom. I want to store it in my heart, just as Mary (Jesus's mom) treasured all things in her heart. Enjoy laughter today and welcome it as the treasure that it is.

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger PandaMom said...

I miss you already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home