Thursday, November 30, 2006

How many can you fit on a swing?





The brothers sat on the swing and one by one the girls joined them. Then they started adding dogs. What fun!!! In high school we were obsessed with how many people we could fit in a vw bug. I think we got 21? On a choir trip we were up to 7 or 11 in a single plane seat. Definitely way before 9/11.. The stewardess thought we were funny, but the senior citizen group on the plane with us 75 students didn't appreciate our humor! Can you imagaine? I'm sure my high school friends will correct my numbers when they read this. Somewhere down the line I developed the ability to not handle enclosed spaces as well. Sad. Of course with our changing body shapes I'm sure the number would shrink anyway.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger PandaMom said...

By now I think FOUR people would be pushing the limit! HA! XXOO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home