Sunday, March 04, 2007

You Got to Have Friends!!!


The Lord has so blessed me with precious friends. It's always hard moving somewhere new. Everyone here is nice, but I am still new. As one of my precious friends diagnosed, "You are emotionally lonely!" Yeah- that's it. It just takes time to develop history with new friends. Thank God for my long distance friends who call me, come to see me, or meet me half way! I am blessed! I was able to spend quite a bit of time with one of those forever friends a weekend ago. She so refreshed my spirit. I am including a picture of us, because it turned out GOOD!

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Patriot Girl said...

Ya'll look good!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger PandaMom said...

Congrats on Bunko! The puppy is totally adorable. I want to hug you right now! Don't want my Maude to be sad. Millie and Maude need an outing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home