Sunday, April 22, 2007

24




There is a popular show called 24. I've never seen it, but I've heard it encompases every event from one day. In summing up yesterday in my analytical brain, I decided 24 was a good title. K officiated J's wedding Friday night. We met our new family. Sat morning I attended a shower for J. She had a wonderful one! When we were unloading her haul at her new house, our battery died. We couldn't get it to jump. One of my parent's church members came and tried to help us. It was a divine appt. K was able to make a visit with him to a family. This would open doors for future visits. The neighbor next to my parent's house called and said there was a snake crawling up the bricks. K killed it with a shovel. On the way home to our house I had a lead foot. The trooper pulled me over. I admitted I was speeding. He found out I was a substitute teacher. He also had the same birthday as I did. What are the chances of you and a state trooper sharing a birthday. He graciously let me off with a warning. These are the highlights, there are many other crazy things that happened in between these. P.S. I made the wedding bouquet. It was my first one. I think I did pretty well for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home