Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I've been tagged!

I am supposed to tell about my self using my middle name.



M - MUSIC - is so important to me. Nothing revives my soul like playing the piano and singing,
blaring music in my van and singing, and now being able to help lead in worship at church.

A - ALL my family. I am so blessed to be married to the man of my dreams and my sweet
precious girls who fill my life with joy. I am also blessed by my sweet sister, new bro-n-law,
my future niece, my sis-n-law and bro-n-law, my niece and nephews. I am supremely blessed
by my godly parents and precious in-laws.


R- READING - is so important to me as well. I love reading Christian fiction and Christian
books that help me in my walk with Christ.


I- IMAGINATION - I love to scrapbook and use my imagination to create pages. Stickers,
paper, ribbons, cutters, stamps, and pictures. My mind just reels with all the cool things I
can do.

E- EVERLASTING - Jesus is my best friend. The most important thing is that I will live
forever in Heaven with Him, because I asked him into my heart.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger PandaMom said...

OK~Thank you! I LOVE your list and want to be named Marie so I can have that same list, too! LOL! ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home