Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas

My nephew district employee award winner of starbucks! whohoo!
Homemade slippers for my sister-n-law. CAn you see what they are made from?
3 bottles of stickem! What is Nana saying to Poppy?

K's last living grandparent and his aunt with sp.
Our niece and her fiance. They're getting married in January.
K's brother was surprised by his childhood nemesis lamp for Christmas. Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!


One of our nephews who is an awesome fball player. Watch for great college and proball!
K made Nana a calendar so she will get her dates right! Inside joke!


Adopted daughter spent Christmas morning with us. She's going to kill me when she sees this pic!
Honey isn't impressed with Christmas morning.
How fun! Who knew last year that this year we would have a new uncle and niece? God is good and full of surprises!



Our niece isn't impressed with Christmas morning either.
ARe you finished yet? I need attention!
I'm sure we will not sleep throught next years!




Visiting my aunt.
Daddy and his older sister.







How fun to have this generation picture. Good ole broinlaw holding the bottle. He's the best daddy to my niece!
Hanging our Christmas advent scrooge ornaments. A family tradition. We had a wonderful Christmas inspite of K's allergic reaction to an antibiotic (Christmas eve eve in emergency), the flu, kidney infections, strep throat, and other ailments of family members. WE were together. I loved holding my niece through the Christmas eve service and distracting others with that cute baby! I'm not a proud aunt! K played the offeretory for both services CHristmas eve eve. So proud of her! My gift this year has been God's faithfulness. We are so undeserving and yet he continues to give. We are blessed.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home