Saturday, June 21, 2008

Behind on the News!

New cheer squad - sh is 2nd from left at back.
Sh is 3rd from left.
More family singing Happy Birthday.
The rings had icing on them!!!!!!!!
Proud sis K who encouraged Sh to try out! One of those special moments moms treasure!

Our god sister is 28. See some of our younger god cousins!
Sp in the outrigger musical at church. She had a lead in the play and sang a solo! We were so proud of her! (2nd from left)
Posing with her friend our family friends' daughters!


I'm behind on posting and will be leaving on a trip to visit my friend in France. I will give little snipets now and hopefully catch up soon. So hello - I will try and visit your blogs before I leave - if not I'm not ignoring you - I'm just not near a computer.

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go SH!! Tell S that I know she did a FABULOUS job with the musical. Have a super weekend.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger R and R Stacy said...

Great pictures! Have fun visiting France. Can't wait to see pics. God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home