Friday, December 22, 2006

Got Milk?????


My good friends know my different food issues. One is my need for milk at night. I have driven my scrapbook friends crazy with needing to purchase a small bottle for after midnight on the way home. If I feel comfortable at a friends's house and it's late; I just help myself to their milk. My precious husband knows there are certain desserts that need milk and will order me a glass when we are out to eat. When I saw this sign on the highway outside our town, I had to have a picture. It's my sentiments exactly!!! My life with milk is being threatened by my precious husband. He is thinking in January we may try a 40 day eating God's way diet. That means almond or rice milk. Yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! O.K. God I'll do it for you, but this will be a lot harder than going 10 weeks without a coke of any kind. It's a good thing you are faithful, because I'm sure not.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger PandaMom said...

You know I have a love affair with milk, too. I will pray for you. I did without chocolate for 12 weeks which is like oxygen to me, but milk? I don't know if I could do it. I'd have SERIOUS withdrawals!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home