Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ministry Opportunity







Christmas eve morning, the special music did not work out at church and so K stepped in and did a beautiful job on the piano. We were so proud. The other cool thing is that Grandma and Grandpa who have been paying for her lessons were able to hear her as well. Our organist said she loved seeing the look of pride on my daddy's face. I didn't take my camera so we staged a picture Sunday night. smile. Sunday night I accompanied our music minister on the piano while he sang and played the violin to Mary Did you Know. I so enjoyed it. Even though I was nervous, I was so thankful to use my gift for the Lord. Kelly helped plan the Christmas eve service. It was precious. Children unwrapped large presents that represented Christ. We had a lamb, manger, cross, candle, door, and crown. My parents were there to hear Kelly speak and me play. It was a special evening. Our church secretary is holding the lamb. I also included the pastor's wife and daughter. I told her I would post a normal picture of her since I posted the one of her as Mother superior during the fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home