Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tupos - Dnow
































This weekend we had our first dnow at our new church. It went really well. Our theme was TUPOS the Greek word which means set the example. It was fun to have our "babies in the Lord" come and lead. Burgandy Road was our band and did an awesome job! It was fun because their lead singer was at one of our churches in the past! Jason Sturgeon spoke and did a great job! All of our volunteers worked so hard! The "kids" had fun helping to pop the balloons afterwards. I made over 120 Grilled Cheese for lunch - I smelled like a Grilled Cheese - smile.

2 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Midlo Mom said...

Ya'll looked like you had a lot of fun. We miss ya'll. I started a blog to keep up with my friends. Hope to visit soon.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger PandaMom said...

I adore the shirts and the balloons! I am the first to say that balloons MAKE a party!! Love your glasses and I can't remember K's hair ever being quite THAT short! Fun seeing all the faces we know and love helping y'all out for DNow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home