Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Fourth of July Fun











































We had a great time at our godfamily's for the fourth. Our friends came as well. It was crazy and exciting. We had rain of course. We also had 2 trucks stuck in the mud. We got one loose, and on pulling the second one, the suv got stuck. We had to use the first truck that was stuck to pull out the rescuing truck. The second truck just gets to stay until dries out. smile. One of the kids accidentally threw their shorts on a candle in the bathroom and left. A grown up came up just in time to see flames. Finally the Lord was gracious to hold off rain so we could have fireworks. With lots of good food, swimming, playing games, we had a great time. I forgot to take pictures of the homemade icecream, red velvet cake, chocolate pie, key lime pie, and cookies. You would be proud. I'm day three into my diet and didn't taste any. Thank you God for strength.

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger PandaMom said...

Looks incredibly fun and I am soooooo proud of you for not tasting!!! I can't say the same over this way...YIKES! ; ) Millie

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Brandi in TX said...

Looks like you had a great time. Glad you saw my comment. Things are great here. A fun, relaxing summer. I see that your friend still has my girls :) I still think about and pray for them often. I actually have quilts (Christmas gifts) for them that I need to get to them. Would love to hear from ya. hugs, b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home