Sunday, October 07, 2007

Wild Week










We had Gamma Gamma's Monday night. Our theme was spoons and how to stir in good ways not bad. Tuesday night was educational mtg. We are doing Purpose Driven Life again. Wed night church and Thursday was the FFA fundraiser and my parents came in town. Friday, K led a parents' conference and we went to watch my nephew play against Celina. Saturday was my niece's wedding shower that I helped to host. Before the shower we fit in a bridesmaid fitting. Whew! Here it is Sunday again and it All starts all over again.

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Patriot Girl said...

Oh my how the girls have grown. I love sh face in the picture. I miss y'all! Have a great week!
~J

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger PandaMom said...

I have said it over and over, and still want it on the record that I have said for a long time that these girls are stunning inside and out!!! I can totally see them rockin' people's worlds when they each hit age 20. They are all three tooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!

Missed seeing you!
Millie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home