Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gamma Luau

C and I dressed the part to add to the fun. you should have seen me earlier with all the leis around my neck before I passed them out to the girls!
We were proud of our sugar coated fruit punch glasses. Teh girls loved them(Pandamom would have loved these.)
Fruit kishkobs, meatballs, sausages, cheese, pickles, mini cheesecakes, chocolate mouse cakes, donuts, white covered strawberries, and after dinner mints. The girls loved it.
Our godsister is so much fun! We just love her.

The girls all took turns wearing C and mine hair pieces.
Tissue paper flowers.

Sp did great at limbo. She's not in youth; but she always comes and helps me.
Sh reinacted for the camera.
Group pic. I spare you the silly one.


We had our girls' night last night and had a great time. Our theme was "winter luau". We limboed, ate, a devotional on a palm tree, pictionary teams of luau words, and made tissue paper flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home