Sunday, January 27, 2008

More Wedding Pics!

Proud Daddy with beautiful girls!
She reminds my a little of Audrey Hepburn~
Family pic since we're all dressed up!
One of my precious forever friends met us at the church with her girls. It was so nice to visit, but not long enough. I feel for her. I feel like I "gushed" the whole time. It was so refreshing to really talk and not have to guard myself and anything I said. K- I realized I had lots more questions for you, but thanks for letting me pour out with you!
Uncle K - you do such a great job of loving your nieces!
Sisters!

Trying to get that perfect pic!
She looks way too old and sophisticated here!
My forever friends daughters. How fun to watch you all grow up together. So glad we get to keep up the connection of good friends to a second generation! Hopefully one day we'll get your daughters together!
My precious God sister/daughter altered the girls's dresses. She's amazing. She did it with so much love and helped us out so much financially as well. You're the best! We waved at you Friday night and Saturday morning when we drove by the market.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Angie Cat said...

The girlies look so beautiful in their dresses.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Texan In Kansas said...

Can't belive how beautifully your girls are growing up! Shouldn't surprise me, I suppose, as mine seem to be doing the same thing... There are new pics on my blog, texaninkansas.blogspot.com

Blessings to all,
jph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home