Saturday, April 05, 2008

God is Faithful!

special shoes for a month, 4-5 inch cuts, finally driving
Honey has been very sympathetic with K she doesn't leave his side.
4 handed piano piece with our pianist. She turns 90 this November.

2400 - 6 laps around the track! Impressed!
K ran 2400 too and the mile relay almost back to back!
Sister helping sister. I'd be bent over too if I had just finished 3rd in the 2400!


It has been an insane week. smile. I've been evaluated, K still can't do much because of surgery, Sp gymnastic lessons in another town, district track meet, Taks tutoring, learning a 4 handed piano piece for church, and Princess REtreat. I feel like I have been run over by a truck. God is so faithful. I look back and wished I had spent more time in prayer this week, but regardless of me He proved himself faithful. I am so blessed by new friends and old friends who helped me with this weekend. Friends yelling out the parking lot window as they pick up their kids from school that they are praying for me. Huge blessing!!!!!! Pics will follow soon. I turn 40 in a couple of weeks and 2 1/2 hours of sleep on a hard floor is taking a bigger toll! I'm looking forward to a simpler week. My mom laughs because she says I always say that and it never is. Oh well, we also got new phones this week and added texting. The girls are so excited. It has been simpler with trying to coordinate One act play rehersals, track practice, drill team practice etc.
Sp and a friend playing at Sunday night church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home