Monday, August 11, 2008

Annual Family Vacation


indoor water park
I'm still in awe of J as a mom! She's great at it!


Waiting for our chaeuffeur.
He's the best looking driver!!!
The van loaded.


Cookie dough.
The tornado and toilet bowl!
She is something else.



What a precious guy! He is the most devoted husband and father!
My parents loved having their children and their families together for a couple of days.
Outside architecture.




Cousin holding cousin during the show.

Grandpa participating in the magi quest. Its a scavenger hunt thru the hotel. It has you running up and down 8 flight of stairs. My dad who is fixing to be 78 kept up and had a ball. He was in the lazy river and did the wave pool as well. Since he fell off the roof; he can't do heights or I think we would have gotten him on the water slides. He wasn't about to miss out on anything. Sophia - the navigator - K's latest friend. They have so many conversations about XM radio etc.

(Ughhh - she is the bossiest thing ever and hard to shut off!!!!!)





My love. Panadamom I took it. Am I getting better at it? You're my inspiration.
Uncle K is hooked!
Grandpa and F are smitten with each other.






At the rainforest Cafe.
Pic phones - how did we live with out them?
MY girls!







Granny and the frog.
K took this group shot. A family of 10!
Grandpa and the elephant.








We started several years ago having an annual family vacation with my parents. K plans and chaueffers, and they fund it. My dad loves the fact that he packs his suitcase, climbs in the car, and follows our plan. The last 2 years have been even more fun, since my sister has married and had a precious girl!!!! This year K took us to Grapevine to the Great Wolf Lodge. It is an awesome place to take your family. (The AAA discount helps!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home