Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Forever Friend Month

This has been a refreshing month. I went to see my forever friend across the ocean. I spent 14 straight days with another forever friend. I had a forever friend call today and refresh my spirit. I was able to spend time with my sister-n-law forever friend for a couple of days. I have the opportunity to see a forever friend and her family when they visit this weekend, and I see 2 more forever friends next week. Next month I get to spend time with my sister and mom. This seems like an oasis month of friendships. I also get to make memories with recently made friends tomorrow. Thank you God for these opportunities to be refreshed and loved. They love me for who I am and its nice to be vulnerable and myself with these friends who know me!

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger PandaMom said...

Ahem. There seems to be one more forever friend who is missing out on these opportunities. Hmmm. ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home