Saturday, August 16, 2008

This Weekend












I went to visit a sweet friend in the hospital. Actually she was in the youth group the first time we lived here. Boy, am I old!!! She is having quads. Please keep her in your prayers. She is staying in the hospital until the end of September. That is the goal. Pray for her health, the babies, and her family at home.

Next we went to see the impressionistic painters at Kimbell. My fellow french traveler and K went with me. My sweet husband had no desire to go; so he sent us girls off with his blessings. Friday night is half price night and so off we went. It was frustrating that we could not take pics. My fellow french traveler proceeded to tell the docent that we just came back from Paris and were allowed to take pictures there. smile. It didn't matter. We took pics outside though. Enjoy the "woman pleading for the museum" sculpture out front. K refused to have her pic taken with it. Of course I'm not embarressed. I won't ever see these people again. We had a tailpipe come loose. Yea for bungies. We ate at Mimi's. Yummo!!! K of course had to have dessert. We couldn't finish everything so we had to take it home!

Today I watched one of my sweetie pie jr. high girls pole and barrel race. It was fun. Hard to take action shots. I went to a wedding tonite and then out to eat with friends afterwards. Now I need to go over my Sunday School lesson.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger PandaMom said...

These are all great and wonderful, but do you realize that the museum is about 20 minutes from us and the Rainforest Cafe and Great Wolf Lodge are about 10 minutes from my house. Girl! I could have seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen y'all!!!

Glad you had so much fun with the fam! ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home