Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Long Distance Friends

I call them my "long distance" friends. They are constant especially when my life is in transition. God has used them to bring stability in my life. When I am having to find my place in my new situation, they bring me comfort because I already have my niche with them. They are comfortable like your favorite pillow, jeans, or movie. I am so blessed to have them. They have walked through every move and new church and town I move to. They are not seasonal, but enduring. I am excited about acquiring some new friends to add to my long distance friends. One of the things I truly miss about our move was the abundance of precious friends I had. I know that the Lord is going to allow them to become part of my enduring circle. smile.
To my long distance friends: I look forward to growing old with you - being white haired old ladies loaded in a cadillac causing a stir down the road. Know that I love you and "thank my God upon every remembrance of you."

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger PandaMom said...

Millie. Maude. Panera. ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home