Sunday, September 17, 2006

NEW BEGINNINGS


K has enjoyed being able to do youth and education duties. He has already learned so much from our pastor. We are excited about all God is doing and teaching us through this new experience. The pastor has promoted unity and loving each other as the body of Christ should. It has been so sweet to be a part of this fellowship.
There are still adjustments as come with any new adventure. Our hands are open, though to what God is doing. Any obstacle we encounter we know has been through His hands before it touches us or our children. So I can walk in confidence because we are in His will that these obstacles are for our benefit. I don't want to rob my children of what God is going to use in their lives. I don't mean to imply that its easy, but I'm really trying to focus on His truth and let it defeat any lies from the enemy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home