Sunday, May 06, 2007

you should come!








To all my sweet scrappin friends, you've got to come scrap with me at my store! They so spoil us. This past weekend was natl scrapbook weekend and we had an awesome time. They had goody bags for us, papers and die cuts. They fed us nachos, baked potatoes, tamales, and individual molten lava cakes with ice cream Friday night. Saturday morning, we had homemade sweet rolls and fruit. For lunch bbQ sandwiches, chips, coleslaw, potato salad and sugar cookies. For supper we had chicken marsala, salad, rolls, and 3 kinds of chocolate fondue. They gave away a ton of gifts and anywhere from 15% to 50% off your purchase. They even brought in an Elvis impersonator for laughs. Oh they are sending me a cd with all the pictures they took on it. We also had a make and take each day as well. They put Recollections to shame. They know me by name and are always helpful!

2 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger PandaMom said...

Oh-it just sounds AMAZING!!! Wish I COULD have been there with you and Miss Carol! Love that you had a great time. I can totally hear your contagious laughter just thinking about your wonderful weekend! Love it!!! ; )

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger PandaMom said...

Guess what? A girl named Joni introduced herself yesterday at church as Lucinda's college room-mate! Small world!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home