Friday, April 11, 2008

Princess Retreat

Precious Godfamily set up, cleaned up, did skits, etc. I can always count on my family!
One of our former youth came and led crowd breakers and games.
Our jr. High principal did one of the talks. She did a fabulous job!
Trying to get their team across the gym on place mats.

K came straight from drill team practice tryouts.
More games.
Another precious former youth who came and taught the girls.


Girls stuck on a place mat in the gym.
Reading God's word.



A real princess can waltz.
My accountability partner led a session.
Clothes from one of our boutiques downtown. The girls Godsister was in charge of the fashion show. The girls loved wearing outfits that were expensive. One of the dresses was over $200.00. She showed them how to get the same look with out spending the money.





The tables are always decorated so fun!
Princess game.

Response to an image of Britney Spears.






Our sweet college girls. M on the right has been a complete blessing to us here.
Chocolate covered strawberries, creme puffs, hot pink cupcakes - All princess food.

Princess Pilates. One of my new sweet friends who is so real and full of love. I am blessed.







Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall craft.
Pretty as a Princess.
Sweet friends that I also work with at school.









K and some of her friends.
My precious friend who sees me through so much. She came and helped me with my first princess retreat. What would I do with out her support? She gave me comfort and security in helping me.
Sweet former youth. I'm proud of you. You did great!










Decorating is fun.
Twinkle lights and tuille.
Ahhhhh.











1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looked so pretty and I know the princess' had a wonderful time, who wouldn't have right!!!

Glad K turned out, can't wait to see pictures. I need to post mine of the girls rooms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home