Saturday, May 17, 2008

Prince Caspian




We went to a larger town last night to watch the movie Prince Caspian. (We needed stadium seating and surround speakers for this movie.) We loved it. The girls and I have the audio read aloud cd's of all the books. It was fun to see how close they stayed to the original. My hubby's favorite line was when Aslan told Lucy " You could have come alone." in response to why she didn't come when she saw him. I wonder how many times Christ has said this to us. Oh to have complete trust in Him to go alone!

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can't wait to go and see this movie, we are planning on going this weekend.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Well said! I am reading Prince Caspian out loud to my children..we cannot wait to go and see it! Thanks for the mini review!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home