Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wait til next week!

The music teacher came in and asked me to make sure and bring my camera tomorrow for the talent show. One of the students is hypnotizing a chicken on stage. She just knew my city friends would enjoy this on my blog. Bet you can't wait!

In the mean time I am recovering from strep throat. I had 2 large shots that are seeming to do the trick. One made me limp out of the dr.'s office. The nurse asked me not to do that because it made her look bad. smile.

K survived the absess/infection in his foot and another antibiotic he is intolerant of - the list is growing. The foot dr. froze his foot hoping that the open wound will close soon. Aren't we a pair. God has been so real and speaking to me. Will share more of that with you later. We are on a new layer of me. Glad I am an onion and have lots of layers.

I get to go to my mommy's for loving and watch a baby that is learning to crawl this weekend. On the way I get to stop at Chick fil A - Wahooo! The best would be if my sweet hubby could come along with us. Maybe next time.

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Mommy Spice said...

Ewwww, strep throat. I hope you're feeling better.

You hit the nail on the head with the comment you left on my blog. It's as though He's working behind the curtain...and if He could just give us a peek, oh, it would be so nice. This is one of the hardest waits ever. But in the mean time, D.S. has had this time to finish his degree!! Yipee!!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger PandaMom said...

Love all the animal pics and DADD sticker!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home