Saturday, September 06, 2008

Homecoming 08










Homecoming is always a huge deal in a small town. Everyone gets involved. Our elementary gets invited over the pep rally too. This year I was the elementary rep on the 80's dance. I used a pair of K's parachute pants, tux shirt, huge gaudy silver bow on my side pony tail, sh black vans (shoes), all the jewelry, blue eye shadow, leopard arm warmers, and tall mall bangs. We marched out on the gym floor and did a routine the cheerleaders taught us. I was a "celebrity" on the elementary campus with some of the students. I received comments all night from adults who witnessed my performance. Unfortuantely, I have no pics/video to share with the blog. (smile) I will leave it your imagination. All 3 girls went to homecoming with guys as "friends". Two of the boys came and asked K's permission. This year I just had to buy garters - much cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our godsister was the coming home queen and out on the field. This was cool, because k was with the drill team doing the "pom roll" as the court walked through. Afterwards K took I don't know how many adults, students, and vehicles to a Putt Putt in a large town for an all night lock out. Haven't heard much from the kids; but the adults loved it. smile.
The drill team had to do 60 high kicks in honor of the points we made. K made me a mum this year himself. Isn't that precious. Such an awesome husband I am blessed with on this earth. I had a picture made with my teaching buddy from last year. I also posted a picture of her children whom my kids regulary babysit. Aren't they cute?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home