Saturday, February 21, 2009

Insecurities

Today I faced a new area I'm trying to conquer. In some ways I did well and others I totally blew it. I still have my self esteem wrapped in approval. Today that scab was ripped off and boy did the tears flow. I talked to God, my acct partner, and my girls. What made me smile was the advice my 11 and 13 year old gave me. The same advice I give them. They are listening and they gave it with such gentleness. There is nothing more precious than to have your children pray over you. Saw the book SEARCH for SIGNIFICANCE was 50 % off today. A sign? Ok I bought it. Started a long time ago - never finished. A godly mentor in my life had recommended it. I will finish this time and I will not fear reign in this insecurity. I will get back up again and DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home