Sunday, February 22, 2009

Precious

I miss my sweetheart terribly and so glad he comes home today. One precious thing has happened while he was gone is that I have had some amazing times with the girls since I'm the only parent. I get frustrated with being the driver and driving all afternoon picking up one child and dropping off another. Yet, the most amazing one on one conversations happen during this time. My middle child, the loyal and faithful one, told me if something ever happens to Daddy you can move in with my husband and I. You're my best friend!!!!!! I'm tearing up as I type this. Oh Father thank you so much. The sweet cuddly baby calls at 10:30 last night on my phone says good night with a choke in her voice. "Baby, what's wrong? I just miss you." "I Will come get you." Trying to be brave, " No, I'm just cryey." I reply "Do you want me to come get you?" "Yes" Middle child and I crawl out from under the covers where we are watching Pride and Pred. and drive to another small town to pick her up. She loves the friend she is staying with but 2 nights is a little too much. Honey comes along too. We get home and all 3 crawl back into bed to finish the movie and sleep. Precious Memories. Where's the 15 year old? Eating homemade chocolate chip cookies and watching some TV. She snuggles and loves but on her agenda. She gave out Friday night so I didn't get much from her yesterday. Smile. She is so me!!!!!!!!!! I always know what she is thinking. blessing or curse?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home