Monday, June 01, 2009

This last week of May 2009









I have blessed and I have been overwhelmed this week. K was honored with 5 academic awards at the high school academic awards banquet. Sp was honored with an award for reading at her award assembly. Sh graduated from 8th grade and received the history award. I have also taken my husband to the er twice. Once on our 20th anniversary ( in sickness and in health). I have led music for bacaulearte of the new school my children will attend next year. My mother - n- law and grandmother - n- law are also in the hospital. I have chased after a MIA student and watched an ambulance transfer my husband to a larger hospital for surgery. I experienced two fire alarms in the hospital while my husband was going to get xrays. I am now awaiting the removal of a stint on Thursday. I have missed 2 days of work and had to work today to finish up. My husband has been in a total of 3 different hospital rooms this week. Sp had gymnastic awards. K has been to Austin and her OAP won 1st runner up at state. I have been blessed by my family and friends who have stayed with me and driven the distances with me. My new church family who has been so precious to us. We are blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home