Monday, May 28, 2007

18 Years Ago Sunday - 6:26 p.m.



My sweet K and I have been married 18 years and together 20 years. We had a sweet romantic day. After a weekend of project graduation, church, and church picnic, and the end of school we took a long Sunday nap. smile. At 5 we were awakened to come into the dining room for a surprise. The table was decorated with a centerpiece in my cake platter of cheetos spelling out the word "kiss" placed on a napkin. We had a waiter and music. I can't pronounce his name and Apollo ( which is spanish for man with lots of hair on his face.) sang "Kiss the girl" from Little Mermaid. It was quite comical when our singer was 3 measures ahead of our pianist. We were surprised and touched by our sweet girls display of love. My favorite part was my kitchen was clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That night their sweet god mother took them over to the god family get together so we could be alone. We didn't feel like driving 20 minutes to the nearest town with lots of restuarants, so we picked one out of our 3 choices here. smile. It was sweet. No regrets! I would marry him all over again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home